An Idea!

Alex W

I have one.

As its the season of goodwill towards all men and the people of whom are based in the kitchen, I have an idea for a thread and a forum law.

The little signature/header line below the username, why not have everyone else agree on what yours is? For example, i'm sure Dangerous won't mind agreeing that his would be voted 'Miserable Git' or something to that effect............

So, I shall create a list! (Though i'm gonna forget names as i'm bloody tired at the mo. Darn illness)

Put forward your nicknames for these users then:

(And yes, this includes the Mods)

Daveo

Boycie

CumbrianRam

Joe

BristolRam

Dangerous

WorksopRam

MrsRam

ladyram

davenportram

youngram15

Wilko

trigger

GBoroRam

Duracell

xXDcFcXx

RamNut

Uttoxram

lyndsey

I may well have forgotten names, but just add them on :) So, everyone get your 'taking the p1ss' thinking caps on and work up something amusing....

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have one.

As its the season of goodwill towards all men and the people of whom are based in the kitchen, I have an idea for a thread and a forum law.

The little signature/header line below the username, why not have everyone else agree on what yours is? For example, i'm sure Dangerous won't mind agreeing that his would be voted 'Miserable Git' or something to that effect............

So, I shall create a list! (Though i'm gonna forget names as i'm bloody tired at the mo. Darn illness)

Put forward your nicknames for these users then:

(And yes, this includes the Mods)

Daveo

Boycie

CumbrianRam

Joe

BristolRam

Dangerous

WorksopRam

MrsRam

ladyram

davenportram

youngram15

Wilko

trigger

GBoroRam

Duracell

xXDcFcXx

RamNut

Uttoxram

lyndsey

Rodders !

I may well have forgotten names, but just add them on :) So, everyone get your 'taking the p1ss' thinking caps on and work up something amusing....

:D dont forget me :o

Archived