The 'Hitman' Test.....

Alex W

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that was nice of them and of you, it was good that you are ok, I know it's strange I told my friends and they were shocked don't ahve the heart to tell my mum and dad lol

It was, lovely people. Felt really rude rolling up and gatecrashing their night in too lol.

I wouldn't if I were you, life is brilliant, you'll see when you get a bit older. Not like i'm a wise old sage or anything at 19, but until you've gone past 18 life is a bit limited.

maybe, time will tell as with most things, I wouldn't tell my mum and dad as I imagine they would ring up a councilor. Well it was good of them and of you to go back and recognise that they helped you.

Haha more than likely :p

It was more to get cleaned up than check I was ok, i'd never have been allowed out again by the mother if she'd seen how I looked :D Even at 19 :rolleyes:

Anyway, back to the thread.......anyone else?

"Life is tiring and the enormous complexity of it makes me think I would like to die before 60 maybe 50." - YR

wtf? Spoken like a teenager. You won't think that when you're 49. :D

This thread reminds me of the after club drunken debate I had with pals in my first year in uni back at halls. Except the topic was how much money would it take for you to shag a sheep. Not sure why a sheep was chosen although I can honestly say that as a Rams fan, as hard as it is to believe, it wasn't my idea. We then got onto how much to shag a dead body. This debate went on a good hour. At the time it seemed incredibly philosophical. Looking back we were just talking absolute ****.

The weird guy of the bunch (well more weird than us who we nicknamed Dr Alcopop) made his contribution when in utter seriousness said as long as the dead body was recently dead, female and attractive he would do it for nothing. The scary thing is he hadn't been out that night and was stone cold sober.......

I think I will, life is too tiresome to live for a long while.

woooooo. I can understand but don't get too depressed. When I got hammerd once I took some headache tablets through out the day and I found out they were sleeping pills because I didn't look. I'm happy to be alive after that, I must of took like 5 I can't remember. We are young, we are meant to be the happiest of the lot. Boycie is like 60 and look how miserable he is.

It does depend on the person, if there was someone who'd killed and was evil through and through, I wouldn't think twice..

the world would be a better place without these cretins! this would be my idea of justice and punishment.

there are people still walking the street that harm their families and children every day, and the powers that be don't bat an eyelid HOWEVER a person in a tragic accident, like a car crash..etc could be put in prison for x amount of years.

that's my opinion, if anyone harmed anyone I loved then I certainly wouldn't think twice about going through them in a car or another fast moving heavy object.

Archived