Xmas panic time.

Dangerous

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry for this dangerous, but i can get hold of them quite easily over here m8, they are really cheap at the moment as its coming to our summer, just sent some to the uk cost $30 to send over and $60 for the uggs

these are top quality uggs for $90 in total about 50-55 quid

Get some wellies from ShoeZone, and tell her that Uggs are for the masses and these are what the trend setters are wearing.

Obviously don't get the toe 'tecker ones.

We've got our daughter some new, hip and trendy (apparantley) wedge wellies. They were on Dragons Den and the lady has made a fortune from them - at £40 a time though, I'm not surprised! :eek:

I ordered summart from Topshop, had the email to say it had been sent on on the 9th December, tracking information said it was out for delivery on the 11th....received yesterday. 'kin useless tossers.

Well in that case we're going to have alot of complaints coming in. Had a very nice e-mail from a scot yesterday, in caps lock all the way through, and whenever he typed the words "urgent" or "asap" it was in a very large sized font. Told him i would respond properly if he kept his use of caps lock to a minimum..... haven't heard owt since.....maybe he just got his parcel?

Archived