Xmas panic time.

Dangerous

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Dangerous - I can't help as I don't wear them but if you try High Street shoe stores, I know there are some really good imitations for a lot less money - but only if your missis doesn't mind the lil label on the back missing which says Ugg.

If it's the real deal you want though - I can only suggest trawling the net and use price comparison sites like Kelkoo - you might find some and be able to save a few bob.

Better move sharpish though, not many days left! You might have to bite the bullet and fork out but ask yourself what's worse, shelling out the best part of £100, which is bad - or, seeing the look on your missis' face when she finds out you didn't get her any!! That's got to be worse!

Beware her wrath.....:eek:

I got mine off tinternet - but as a last ditch attempt - go to McArthur Glenn - theres a decent shoe shop there - Soled Out or something.

All else fails, it's a Westfields, full price jobby. They are worth the money tho - the warmest boots i've ever had - you're not supposed to wear socks with them apparently, although I do.

Archived