Crawley v Derby Live on ESPN

Day

This game will sell out within minutes of tickets going on sale. Trust me just 5,000 capacity. The swindon game was sold out in minutes too, and this one is much bigger.

I doubt we'll sell out, we rarely bring a 1000 to midweek away games and with this being a long journey (from Derby) and it being on ESPN i reckon it will be 500-700 maximum.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on CTFC. What do you think your chances are?

Oooooh Hucknall :rolleyes:

You've set him up for an opportunity to say "I told you so" in January when Pablo Mills gets on the end of a corner in the 96th minute to win the tie 2-1.

IT WILL HAPPEN. We're dooooooomed.

What empty stadium would that be then fella??

What i'm saying is that if this game was in derby there would likely be a very low attendance. People would expect Derby to win. Crawley fans don't travel more than than 5 yards and there would be no atmosphere or occasion.

5,000 people mostly standing and decent away support, two clubs leagues apart, makes for a great night.

Watching on ESPN is funny though, the "studio" was a trailer a meter from the corner flag. I was praying for John Barnes to get a ball to the head while he was talking.:)

Tickets for Derby County's FA Cup third round tie at Crawley Town are currently on sale to membership holders.

Nigel Clough's Rams visit the Blue Square Premier side looking to avoid a Cup upset on Monday 10th January 2011.

The Rams have been allocated a total of 1,222 tickets for the game at the Broadfield Stadium. 122 of the tickets are seated and the remaining 1,100 are terrace.

Seating tickets cost £25 for adults, £20 for over 65s and £15 for under 16s, while terrace tickets cost £22 for adults, £18 for over 65s and £12 for under 16s.

Seating will only be available for elderly and disabled Derby County supporters.

Any fans that do not fit this criteria but wish to purchase seats for the game will have to apply in writing to the Ticket Office stating their reason for requiring seats.

Season ticket holders can buy their tickets from Tuesday 21st December and then any remaining tickets will be available from Monday 27th December on general sale.

Tickets can be pre-purchased in person from the Ticket Office at Pride Park, by calling 0871 472 1884 or by logging on to wearederby.com.

* Terrace tickets only will be available to buy online.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/AwayTickets/0,,10270~2240469,00.html

What i'm saying is that if this game was in derby there would likely be a very low attendance. People would expect Derby to win. Crawley fans don't travel more than than 5 yards and there would be no atmosphere or occasion.

5,000 people mostly standing and decent away support, two clubs leagues apart, makes for a great night.

Watching on ESPN is funny though, the "studio" was a trailer a meter from the corner flag. I was praying for John Barnes to get a ball to the head while he was talking.:)

To be fair, he got a point, what was out attendances against millwall, donny and brummy in the cup last season? 10 - 15k?

Crawley have sold out all stand tickets and terrace tickets are going fast. As a Reds fan I am obviously looking forward to seeing how we perform against a championship side. Not expecting us to win but I am expecting us to play attacking football and to give you a game and who knows what might happen on the night. Didn't Nigel Clough's Burton Albion take United to a replay? And we are better now than Burton were then and with all due respect Derby are not Man United.

Crawley have sold out all stand tickets and terrace tickets are going fast. As a Reds fan I am obviously looking forward to seeing how we perform against a championship side. Not expecting us to win but I am expecting us to play attacking football and to give you a game and who knows what might happen on the night. Didn't Nigel Clough's Burton Albion take United to a replay? And we are better now than Burton were then and with all due respect Derby are not Man United.

I admire your deludedness

Is that a word?

Well you lot are no Derby.

Yes, anything can happen but you're contradicting yourself a bit there.

Either way, should be a decent clash.

We will win 4-1. ;)

Archived