a suggestion...

Rodders

06.12.10 | tribalfootball.com

READ MORE NEWS ON: Arsenal, Arsene Wenger

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is keen to place Jay Emmanuel-Thomas on-loan at a Premier League club in January.

The attacking midfielder has been in excellent form for the reserves this season.

Wenger said: "On loan yes. Players like Jay Emmanuel-Thomas who need to mature to play, who don't get in the team at the moment.

“If I can find them a club in the Premier League I will let him go to let him have an experience like Jack Wilshere last year.â€

would clough consider him in january

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is keen to place Jay Emmanuel-Thomas on-loan at a Premier League club in January.

The attacking midfielder has been in excellent form for the reserves this season.

Wenger said: "On loan yes. Players like Jay Emmanuel-Thomas who need to mature to play, who don't get in the team at the moment.

“If I can find them a club in the Premier League I will let him go to let him have an experience like Jack Wilshere last year.â€

I would say no as Clough is probably aware that we're not in the Premier League...

what about if they cant

I kept hoping we'd nip in and get him on loan in the summer, there's no chance of getting him though. Sounds like they're happier with him to play reserves football and be around the subs bench than him be in the Championship again.

Archived