Will he stay or will he go

peachmyster

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/d3a/f63/d3af63ca-81fe-4977-96d9-b044f12e3d3f

This is more at the forest fan than you, although if you actually believed it you deserve a slap too ;)

He's hardly likely to go backwards in his career, to a club who coined him when he returned and sung songs about his dead child (RIP).

Forest is the last place he'd go.

Mate I am just passing on what I have been told I do not believe it at all however he has still not signed for us yet even though all parties involed state that he wants to stay here and we want him to stay I can't see the florest fans wanting him but T the end of the day money talks and a player like Kris can win you matches and that's what it's all about

Sorry, but could you elaborate on this slightly?

I didn't know any of this ever happened?

I believe Kris lost a young girl either before she was born or not long after she was born, and (albeit a small) group of Forest fans decided to make a song up about it and sing it when he returned to the City Ground.

Scum. (The best friend is a Forest fan, he told me about it ages ago when he heard it personally)

Mate I am just passing on what I have been told I do not believe it at all however he has still not signed for us yet even though all parties involed state that he wants to stay here and we want him to stay I can't see the florest fans wanting him but T the end of the day money talks and a player like Kris can win you matches and that's what it's all about

Money talks, but he isn't an idiot. Why go back to a club when he can easily go Premiership? Add to that the fact how the Forest fans have treated him.

Disregard the person who told you this in the future, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I believe Kris lost a young girl either before she was born or not long after she was born, and (albeit a small) group of Forest fans decided to make a song up about it and sing it when he returned to the City Ground.

Scum. (The best friend is a Forest fan, he told me about it ages ago when he heard it personally)

God, that's awful!

The definition of 'too far'.

God, that's awful!

The definition of 'too far'.

Indeed it is.

It was only a very small section of fans apparently, but still. I sincerely hope that anyone who sung anything about that was involved in an unfortunate accident with a gun later that night.

Peachmysters's previous posts are either about Commons or telling us that Forest have scored with sad faces after it.

Hmmmmmmmmm.:rolleyes:

Who are you to Judge what posts I have done thought this was a derby county forum for derby fans to post stuff and talk about derby county

Who are you to Judge what posts I have done thought this was a derby county forum for derby fans to post stuff and talk about derby county

True, but most Derby fans won't listen to any rumour from Forest fans about one of their most hated former players :rolleyes:

Archived