Just A Blip

Alex W

That's all todays game is.

Kuqi and Savage needed resting, we know they can't manage 3 games in a week. I have no idea why he used Pearson in the holding role, surely Green would have been a better option?

It's a mixed blessing that Barker is suspended for next week, he needs a rest as he's playing while injured anyway. Hopefully Anderson can manage 90 minutes next week. Roberts is more than capable to stand in for Moxey.

Ssausagehorpe are a good side to be playing next, as long as our players are up for it we should be alright.

Looking forward to next saturday, with Buenos return aswell! UTR

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted about the result but its not the end of the world, we have had two smashing results already this week and realistically six points from nine against three teams in form and two away from home is a good return in my books. Home game next week, not easy but definitely a winable game.

If it cheers you up Norwich blew a good lead so I'm still in the driving seat. UTR!

Whatever you say about Savage, his leadership is a major asset, and boy did it show today.

3 games Savage hasn't started, and we've got 1 point from those games.

At the start of the season, he needed dropping, and he deservedly was for the Barnsley game.

Since then i've been very impressed with him, he looks like the Savage we had last season now.

I'm happy with him in the side as long as he keeps up this form.

All credit to Leicester to be fair.

We're a good team and our players are good footballers. But their no battlers. We're not really suited for battling as we've seen. And we're awful in the air as a team. Hope Addison can change this.

Leicester were excellent imo. Moore was bullied out the game at one end and Barker was hammered by Howard at the other. Commons and Cywka were given no space at all and they allowed our least dangerous players time on the ball to concentrate on winning key battles.

Their fans might be confused, but their team was very good today.

From the twenty minutes of the match that I saw, I didn't think they were that special. They just battled well like you said, pretty simple tactics and if we'd really been 'on it' we'd have beaten them.

But we all have off days, we just have to make sure to bounce back in the next game.

This will happen all season, as I said before , its a poor league,Burnley are in a playoff place and have not won away from home.

Ssausagehorpe who we play next, have I believe lost their last four home games, but have won their last three away.

Archived