Armistice Day

Srg

when someone asks me where im from i can assure u i say im british not once i have mentioned any thing bad about catholics on here for anyone to say the poppy display was to wind up catholics is unreal thats the whole argument must be a new one to me that the protestants and catholics fought each other in world wars :confused:

Why are you so desperate to be known as British rather than Scottish?

I've met Celtic fans who are proud to be Scottish and can remember Rangers lads who felt the same.

More recently though, (last 10 years?), Rangers fans seem to want to be seen as British-English more and more and not support the Scottish football team.

I've seen Rangers fans wearing ENGLAND shirts! WTF is all that about?

Maybe I'm reading it all wrong Gazzah, but it does appear that a lot of Rangers fans are racially and religiously bigoted against Celtic fans to the point of making themselves look a bit ridiculous.

Point scoring over Poppies will not win many friends down here mate.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I was aware Scottish troops died during WWI, WWII, and countless other conflicts that the 'British' army's been embroiled in.

Don't see why they should be any less entitled to honour their fallen.

I'm sure to a mindless few it is seen as a great way of point-scoring, but at the end of the day, they are a minority, and the totality shouldn't be judged on the actions and motives of a few biggoted c*nts.

As far as I was aware Scottish troops died during WWI, WWII, and countless other conflicts that the 'British' army's been embroiled in.

Don't see why they should be any less entitled to honour their fallen.

I'm sure to a mindless few it is seen as a great way of point-scoring, but at the end of the day, they are a minority, and the totality shouldn't be judged on the actions and motives of a few biggoted c*nts.

for the scottish argument get your ££ on the fareos 9/5 +2 goals ill be having some of that

lol @ mace

sorry people for my rants on the catholic/proddys

but that sh1te really gets up my nose, as said before people who promote that crap should not be allowed of footy forums!

can you imagine if my avatar name was the name of a muslim cleric, adolf hitler ,etc -something that would stir peoples blood,

should be made to change his avatar as it is put there for 1 reason only!

any more pills mace? :D

Archived