Frank fielding ( legend )

Whoneedshuls

Where do I start with super frank. The guy is just one of the best keepers we've had at derby for a long while. I rate him in the few short weeks he's been here as being twice the player bywater is there are no dodgy kicks or balls out to defenders. And his point blank saves wow I'd say screw deeney sign fielding as no.1 and bywater as no.2 as fielding has the potential to b 1 a top premiership keeper and 2 England no.1 if things go well for him.

If him barker and commons aren't in the team of the week then I'll be gobsmacked as the guy/girl who does it is a joke.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where do I start with super frank. The guy is just one of the best keepers we've had at derby for a long while. I rate him in the few short weeks he's been here as being twice the player bywater is there are no dodgy kicks or balls out to defenders. And his point blank saves wow I'd say screw deeney sign fielding as no.1 and bywater as no.2 as fielding has the potential to b 1 a top premiership keeper and 2 England no.1 if things go well for him.

If him barker and commons aren't in the team of the week then I'll be gobsmacked as the guy/girl who does it is a joke.

Were you at the game tonight?

There were 3 dodgy kicks and he is told to give the ball to the defenders where he can.

While I agree that he's a very good keeper, don't make out he's something that he's not.

I wonder however what the price tag on him will be this summer........

Let's hope for another 3 points at Fester. What was the quality of play like tonight, did we have to grind out this result or did we play decent football again? I don't get Radio Derby up here in Donny so can anyone advise please.

Sorry this is off thread and I'll post it in the match section..............(embarrassed)

I wouldn't have thought he's available permanently... if he is, I wouldn't have thought he'd be in our price-range.

Also, even if he is stronger in some areas than Bywater, I suspect Ratty is right at the heart of the team spirit.

I rate Fielding highly based on the little I've seen... but why spend a lot of money strengthening a position that doesn't really need strengthening?

I wouldn't have thought he's available permanently... if he is, I wouldn't have thought he'd be in our price-range.

Also, even if he is stronger in some areas than Bywater, I suspect Ratty is right at the heart of the team spirit.

I rate Fielding highly based on the little I've seen... but why spend a lot of money strengthening a position that doesn't really need strengthening?

Well because deeney isn't thought of very highly so we need a good competent number two and I'm sure he'd feel better as number two than 3rd choice were he came from.

Well because deeney isn't thought of very highly so we need a good competent number two and I'm sure he'd feel better as number two than 3rd choice were he came from.

So you'd happily spend a good amount of cash on a reserve? I agree Deeney is probably not up to it, although he's never really let us down, but wouldn't you rather spend the money on a permanent centre-forward?

He is the under-21 keeper. We have tried to sign him permanently before and failed (according to someone I know). He would cost at least £2m to separate from Blackburn. I think he fancies his chances of the number one shirt there when Robinson gets past it or goes to another club. If we had the luxury to throw dollar about then it would be brilliant to sign him. Would be great competition for Bywater, who is already a good enough keeper for the NPC.

So, in conclusion, it would be great to sign him but I think it would be a luxury.

He is the under-21 keeper. We have tried to sign him permanently before and failed (according to someone I know). He would cost at least £2m to separate from Blackburn. I think he fancies his chances of the number one shirt there when Robinson gets past it or goes to another club. If we had the luxury to throw dollar about then it would be brilliant to sign him. Would be great competition for Bywater, who is already a good enough keeper for the NPC.

So, in conclusion, it would be great to sign him but I think it would be a luxury.

Can't help but feel signing him on could only be a good thing, his price is only going to rise over the coming years.

Just depends whether the board would fund the move, which is very highly doubtful. Which would be fair enough, as it's not somewhere that needs adjusting right now.

Surely he'd prefer it here though, bigger crowd, number one shirt straight away, could be Premiership football in a few years anyway.

I think a years loan would be the best move currently, and see what happens in the summer.

Listened on the radio like me probably, they sounded excellent.

they looked better

and he impressed me alot, but hes got to earn to catch the ball rather than punch it all the time, nearly cost us a goal tonight...admitedly props should of been a free kick but it was a ***** punch

as for legend, i dont think so fella hes only played 4/5 games

as for signing him, woud be nice, but its not an essentia buy at the minute. a loan would probably suit both partys fine

Archived