Top 3 Best signings Paul Warne has made since arriving

While I'm happy with how some of this season's signings have performed. I think it's to early to make a judgement on whether they are one of Warn's best signings.

Presently for me Warn's best three signings, that were here before the start of this season, are Nelson, Adams and Nyambe who just edges out Wilson for the third place.

Nyambe, Nelson, Adams - it's hard to look past the squad who took us up.

Nyambe - brought so much solidity to the defence when he came in. He was also a 24-year-old, Championship-standard RB when he first signed, so it was impressive that the recruitment team managed to tempt him.

Nelson - Mr Reliable, a cool head who barely put a foot wrong last season. Now he's scoring wonder headers.

Adams - we could all see the midfield needed a DM, and Ebou lifted the whole team within 5 minutes of his first appearance. Again, the recruitment team did really well to sign him permanently this summer.

Kenzo is different class and is going places - hopefully he continues to impress. I'm reluctant to get too attached as it feels inevitable that he'll go to the Prem for a big fee...but I'll enjoy his tricks, flicks, and swerves until then.
Zetterström is also looking good. He's only played 8 games for us so it's still early days.

As for worst....Sonny Bradley. Not only disappointing performance-wise, he seems like a bit of a kn0bhead. I know it's irrational but I just can't get past that idiotic, selfish red card against Northampton.

18 hours ago, Gabby'sThighs said:

Nyambe, Nelson, Adams - it's hard to look past the squad who took us up.

Nyambe - brought so much solidity to the defence when he came in. He was also a 24-year-old, Championship-standard RB when he first signed, so it was impressive that the recruitment team managed to tempt him.

Nelson - Mr Reliable, a cool head who barely put a foot wrong last season. Now he's scoring wonder headers.

Adams - we could all see the midfield needed a DM, and Ebou lifted the whole team within 5 minutes of his first appearance. Again, the recruitment team did really well to sign him permanently this summer.

Kenzo is different class and is going places - hopefully he continues to impress. I'm reluctant to get too attached as it feels inevitable that he'll go to the Prem for a big fee...but I'll enjoy his tricks, flicks, and swerves until then.
Zetterström is also looking good. He's only played 8 games for us so it's still early days.

As for worst....Sonny Bradley. Not only disappointing performance-wise, he seems like a bit of a kn0bhead. I know it's irrational but I just can't get past that idiotic, selfish red card against Northampton.

Bradley isn't close to being one of the worst, with some good performances towards the end of the season. Can't excuse that red card, but it summed up the entire game, if I recall correctly. A little fairer to say the biggest drop between expectation and reality, mayhaps?

I'm loving the fact that we have such a topic to discuss and we can all get excited about the individuals discussed. Well done on the recruitment this year DCFC (so great to say) and I'm loving the team and so glad that our crowd can enjoy the home matches as much as they currently are

For me 

Nelson

Adams

Kenzo

But honourable mentions to Jackson, JWZ, Ozoh and Yates