Website Designers Come Hither!

Alex W

I'm very close to snapping and killing everybody at this moment. Probably.

I've been waiting on designs for two weeks now from my designer, and apparently the first lot didn't come out well and then he was away with his missus, which is fine.

I am however getting increasingly pissed off with not being able to contact him and generally being left in the lurch as I can't do anything until the designs are done.

I've not got a job currently, as I was presuming i'd be at Uni now but for reasons that'd take a while to explain i'm not for another year (if this website works, possibly never going anyway) and so i'd gone with this idea as something i'd try. This being the case, i've had no money and i'm not going anywhere near the dole till every last penny I have has gone (I have a personal thing about never going on it).

If anyone knows of a developer who would be willing to meet and talk about taking my commentary site on as a project i'd be happy to hear from them. A family friend who connected me to my guy spoke to me at before 10 and said he'd get back to me still hasn't rang, i'm just very pissed off right now.

I hate not working. I feel useless without anything to do. When I have the designs, the jobs a good 'un, i'll have things to do while the creation process is going on, i'm just stuck at the moment.

(This thread could become redundant if later today I recieve a message saying they're done etc, but i'm in a foul mood currently so thought i'd get a thread just enquiring about anyone who'd be interested if this guy doesn't deliver)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did indeed recieve a call! :D

And now I feel i've jumped the gun a bit, but ah well. Designs totally done by tuesday apparently.

My faith isn't that strong on this one, but if all goes well then it's fine. If not, I welcome offers of help! :)

Thanks Worksop, but judging by how long it took to get a reply about the old forum from him, I imagine he's rather tied up in other things at the moment.

And thanks BARRman, i'll have a look and make sure to save the link :)

Looking forward to the unveiling :D

Not as much as me :D I just want it done now, can't wait to get building my empire!

First Derby, then the East Midlands clubs, then the Championship, then The Football League, entire Football calender including the PL.........

American Football, Ice Hockey, Baseball........... :D

I have big plans. And I get WAY WAY WAY ahead of myself when thinking bout it :D

But hey, i'm an ambitious bloke :cool:

Not as much as me :D I just want it done now, can't wait to get building my empire!

First Derby, then the East Midlands clubs, then the Championship, then The Football League, entire Football calender including the PL.........

American Football, Ice Hockey, Baseball........... :D

I have big plans. And I get WAY WAY WAY ahead of myself when thinking bout it :D

But hey, i'm an ambitious bloke :cool:

You better get an application form for McDonalds, just as a back up ;)

Daveo used to live in a shoe box before his set up his numerous forums including this one.

I'm going to visit him and stop in the south wing, I don't think I'll bump into him though as his pad is that big.

All down to a web site, who'd have thought?:rolleyes:

Daveo used to live in a shoe box before his set up his numerous forums including this one.

I'm going to visit him and stop in the south wing, I don't think I'll bump into him though as his pad is that big.

All down to a web site, who'd have thought?:rolleyes:

Let me know what time you be arriving at the train station, my driver will come and pick you up. I'll be in conference all day with my filofax so I'll get my butler to sort you out with a pot of tea and cucumber sandwiches whilst you wait.

Oh! you must have opened ANOTHER website? you've added a side car and had a re spray!

There's a tv show in that, Daveo. You want to reach out to TV.

"Pimp my Side-car UK" with Dappy from N-Dubz as presenter. You know, to get down with the kids.

Blud.

Alex can I be honest with you here, don't put your life on hold with all your hopes pinned on this website. Do the website as a sideline, if you make abit of pocket money from advertising, great.

Just ask yourself...if there was that much money to be made in a Derby County live chat why would the DET still not be running it?

Alex can I be honest with you here, don't put your life on hold with all your hopes pinned on this website. Do the website as a sideline, if you make abit of pocket money from advertising, great.

Just ask yourself...if there was that much money to be made in a Derby County live chat why would the DET still not be running it?

Very true, however it's just an idea. I'll give it a go. If it fails, so be it.

If it doesn't work i'll work till the next september comes around and make sure to get to Uni.

Just want to try it is all, and i'm pretty sure I can get it to work.

Archived