ipswich away

MrOrdinary

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it. Not only is there no where to login but it even tells me my customer number is wrong. It on me season ticket infront of me so i doubt that.

".......your DOB will be your password"

Now even i can't get that wrong...... yet still no Leicester tickets.

No wonder our attendances are down and our away numbers are poor. It's easier to get free tickets than to buy the fracking things. :mad: :mad: :mad:

well i shall doube check all being well i will be going to the ticket office tomorrow anyway so i shall ask for you

im just hoping its a better experiance than last time i went to portman road, ony downside this time im not returning home in essex, instead ive got a horrible 3h+ journey

well i shall doube check all being well i will be going to the ticket office tomorrow anyway so i shall ask for you

im just hoping its a better experiance than last time i went to portman road, ony downside this time im not returning home in essex, instead ive got a horrible 3h+ journey

Thanks mate, much appreciated!

Aye, the result also adds a lot to the journey home experience!

Strange that you don't want to brag and yet here you are bragging. ;)

Anyways it turns out that i was auto logged in. (don't say a word)

Problem is now that i type in my customer number and pass and it tells my i'm not a patron.

Need to ruin someone elses day asap. Might fill the dogs water bowl up with milk so it drinks and pi55es everywhere. Watch the missus thrash it.

That'll teach the smug runt.

I love it. Not only is there no where to login but it even tells me my customer number is wrong. It on me season ticket infront of me so i doubt that.

".......your DOB will be your password"

Now even i can't get that wrong...... yet still no Leicester tickets.

No wonder our attendances are down and our away numbers are poor. It's easier to get free tickets than to buy the fracking things. :mad: :mad: :mad:

At season ticket renewal time I tried to log on using my date of birth, but it wouldnt work. When I called the ticket office my date of birth hadn't migrated properly and was on the system as 1st August - but I cant remember the year I tihkn it was 1972 (my sons and step daughters were the same as well)

I have bought tickets online for away games and the roadrider option has always been there - its normally listed underneath the option for the match in the and have to be purchased separately to tickets. It does appear that they are not available to purchase on line at the moment - maybe they have sold out

wonder if the £30 lesta have sold out?

Got the Leicester tickets over the phone.

I'm sure wearederby works. Just not sure how, how often and for how many it works for.

Wonder if i was born in 1st August 1972 aswell? :S

Ordered Ipswich and Leicester tickets, got the train from Bournemouth to Burnley for £60 return which i was quite pleased about as well.

sometimes if you break down the stops for the train it becomes cheaper, worth a go

Archived