You know Derby are playing well when.....

Day

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blimey, that forum's got more adverts than TalkSport and that's saying something.

Good to see some acknowledging our improvement though.

I think it's only fair that we acknowledge their recent decline and address the fact they have only scored 16 goals this season (a total that takes us just a handful of home games to achieve) and playing some awful, dreary football infront of pathetic crowds.

In your face Billy Boy, you poo-head!

Blimey, that forum's got more adverts than TalkSport and that's saying something.

Good to see some acknowledging our improvement though.

TalkSports 'The Ian Collins Show' is great until the 'Go Compare' ad kicks in for the millionth time.

What a contrast from last year hey.

We were talking about them and now there talking about us.

The best bit for me is one of the posters uses the title "zigga zagger" a chant used as i recall to hail the great Kevin Hector aka Zac. You couldnt make it up....and they really are wrist slashing ..... :D

The one I liked was the bit about waiting for the world cup bid result being announced and spending on the back if it.

I would think that building a new stadium would cost a pretty penny and it's mire likely to hinder transfer spending than encourage it. Even if some of it was paid for by the FA and other agencies.

Even if we do get the 2018 World cup there is no guarantee that they would be a host city. The lust in he bid will be reduced from 14 to 12 won't it?

Zigga Zagga said

'Saint' Nigel left because he's a Derby lad and, once his father left, there was no reason for him to play for Forest. Cloughie would never have allowed him to play for any other club whilst he was still managing.

I am not denying that he scored goals at a respectable rate of one in every three or so games but don't make him out to be a legend. I must have seen the vast majority of his 300+ games for Forest and for a great deal of the time fans were screaming at him to do some bloody work.

What a plonker!

Tell ya! I'd happily shout at Commons/Kuqi/Cywka to "do some bloody work" if they are getting one goal in every three!!!

Where's the door >>>>>>>

Archived