East stand

I hope the powers that be noticed the markedly improved atmosphere in the east stand yesterday.

It’s a real shame they chose to shut down the atmosphere in there by restricting ticket sales and being extremely heavy handed with the residents in those blocks. the atmosphere in that area grew organically over a few years yet was decimated at the beginning of the season due to a few complaints. IMO it can only help having multiple noisy sections in the ground to bounce off each other, no doubt itl be back to normal in a few weeks time.

6 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

I hope the powers that be noticed the markedly improved atmosphere in the east stand yesterday.

It’s a real shame they chose to shut down the atmosphere in there by restricting ticket sales and being extremely heavy handed with the residents in those blocks. the atmosphere in that area grew organically over a few years yet was decimated at the beginning of the season due to a few complaints. IMO it can only help having multiple noisy sections in the ground to bounce off each other, no doubt itl be back to normal in a few weeks time.

It was good yesterday, some singing in the concourse pre match and I got to shout and sing at a level that on other days would make me feel a bit of a stand out. If you are naturally polite you can’t help going with the majority in a crowd, so if those around you are subdued then, to an extent you will be too. I loved giving it large with allez allez yesterday 😎🐏🐏🐏