Memories & Memorabilia

CloRam

Hello! I’m new to the forum and posting - so please be patient with me! My grandpa Harry Brown was the editor of the match day program “The Ram” until he passed away in 1988, and I was brought up as an avid Derby fan living in Lancashire. Recently I’ve been at my parents house, and came across a box full of his belongings from his office that was cleared when he died. There are lots of photos and negatives from pictures that went in to the program, along with cuttings, programs, letters etc. I was wondering if there would be any interest if I posted pictures on here? Maybe people would recognise those in the photos? Adding a photo of car parking pass for 1988/89 season unused as an example. So much history ☺️

COYR!

Chloe

IMG_0103.jpeg

hi chloe that all sounds very interesting and something that myself and the Rams Heritage trust would be interested in, i often look through the old programmes for research and it would be good to have items that belonged to Harry as the program was such an important part of the match day experience, i shall send you a message.

• 1 month later...

Hi.

Picked up a programme from 1969/70 season, Newcastle Utd v Derby County played on Saturday 13th September, a game I went to as a 16 year old. 

Unfortunately won't let me upload photo of it.

If anyone would like it I'm quite happy to post it on.