Embleton needs surgery and has returned to Sunderland

MadAmster

2 hours ago, Archied said:

So are people saying warne has been unlucky with injuries and we would be doing better without this bad luck ? That’s not what I’m picking up 😂

What I'll say is read the thread again without pretending that people are posting in some sort of anti-Warne frenzy, and without looking to attribute their comments to whatever agenda you think it is they're posting in aid of. Same for others.

Warne has been unlucky with injuries this season, that's a universally agreed fact. (Well, pretty much, there will always be one or two lunatics on any topic!)

It doesn't mean that any and all discussion about our injury list should start and end with that fact, that there's nothing more to be said on the matter, that any discussion further to it is 'silly' or that anyone partaking in it doesn't acknowledge that bad luck. 🙄

7 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

What I'll say is read the thread again without pretending that people are posting in some sort of anti-Warne frenzy, and without looking to attribute their comments to whatever agenda you think it is they're posting in aid of. Same for others.

Warne has been unlucky with injuries this season, that's a universally agreed fact. (Well, pretty much, there will always be one or two lunatics on any topic!)

It doesn't mean that any and all discussion about our injury list should start and end with that fact, that there's nothing more to be said on the matter, that any discussion further to it is 'silly' or that anyone partaking in it doesn't acknowledge that bad luck. 🙄

giphy.gif