Bueno to Wigan?

Day

The Mirror says Wigan boss Roberto Martinez is plotting a shock raid for Spanish attacker Bueno – under the noses of Derby County.

Martinez sent chief scout Kevin Reeves to report on the Valladolid forward who has been starring for Nigel Clough’s side since joining them on loan at the start of the season.

Bueno was a big hit in Spain until he lost his form for a spell and Martinez thinks he would be an ideal bargain capture for his side.

Derby only have Bueno on loan and could lose him if Latics come up with a cash bid for Valladolid in January - and Martinez is working on the project.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/wigan-scouting-derby-striker-alberto-bueno-1192901

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Mirror says Wigan boss Roberto Martinez is plotting a shock raid for Spanish attacker Bueno – under the noses of Derby County.

Martinez sent chief scout Kevin Reeves to report on the Valladolid forward who has been starring for Nigel Clough’s side since joining them on loan at the start of the season.

Bueno was a big hit in Spain until he lost his form for a spell and Martinez thinks he would be an ideal bargain capture for his side.

Derby only have Bueno on loan and could lose him if Latics come up with a cash bid for Valladolid in January - and Martinez is working on the project.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/wigan-scouting-derby-striker-alberto-bueno-1192901

He is not ready for Prem league yet. If we are hovering around the promotion places there is no way that he would leave Derby to play at Wigan. He is on loan for the season and TG spoke about a considerable investment for him so I suspect that we have paid a loan fee to cover the season.

He is not ready for Prem league yet. If we are hovering around the promotion places there is no way that he would leave Derby to play at Wigan. He is on loan for the season and TG spoke about a considerable investment for him so I suspect that we have paid a loan fee to cover the season.

he can still be recalled in the event of a permanent transfer, it would depend on the size of the bid from Wigan, and if it is an exclusive bu back clause Madrid have or if they have a sell-on clause if someone else purchases him.

It would have to be a massive bid to compensate Madrid for giving up first option and for Valledoid to get any return on their 3m euro purchaswe of him in the first place.

We probably paid madrid to make sure they dont call in the rebuy clause until the end of the season.

It is also worth noting that Bueno after the game on Saturday said he wanted to go back to Spain after the season finishes when asled on RD about staying in England

It is also worth noting that Bueno after the game on Saturday said he wanted to go back to Spain after the season finishes when asled on RD about staying in England

Board Out!

No doubt when Bueno does leave it will be down to Glicks lack of ambition, forget the minor detail that Bueno doesn't actually want to stay in England.

he can still be recalled in the event of a permanent transfer, it would depend on the size of the bid from Wigan, and if it is an exclusive bu back clause Madrid have or if they have a sell-on clause if someone else purchases him.

It would have to be a massive bid to compensate Madrid for giving up first option and for Valledoid to get any return on their 3m euro purchaswe of him in the first place.

We probably paid madrid to make sure they dont call in the rebuy clause until the end of the season.

Yeah, I thought he mentioned he valued his family life just as I was trying to stop my two kids killing each other in the back of the car.

Let's hope he starts to love Derby and decides he wants to stay here.

Don't see that.

If a bid came in, Madrid would have to be consulted. Unless a fee was agreed with them in advance then they would have first option to match the bid - thats all.

No reason at all for us to pay Madrid to waive their right to buy.

We should ask him where he wants to play after our Wembley play off victory.

Board Out!

No doubt when Bueno does leave it will be down to Glicks lack of ambition, forget the minor detail that Bueno doesn't actually want to stay in England.

If we don't get promotion this season, I supsect that next year we'll be missing more than Bueno. Add Barker, the Beast, Green, Commons, Davies and, the current other loans.

Exactly, they'll want to cash in before contracts expire or, in the case of Davies, and Commo their contracts will be up.

Hmm, and so their plan to take us to the PL would consist of us selling basically our entire squad.

Erm.............I don't think so.

I expect to see Davies go, I don't see how Clough can justify extending his contract, if Commons hasn't signed a new deal by Christmas I would guess he would be of as well.

Green and Barker we would have to have bids for around £2m each, how many Championship clubs would pay that as I can't see Premiership clubs fighting to sign them.

I expect to see Davies go, I don't see how Clough can justify extending his contract, if Commons hasn't signed a new deal by Christmas I would guess he would be of as well.

Green and Barker we would have to have bids for around £2m each, how many Championship clubs would pay that as I can't see Premiership clubs fighting to sign them.

Davies who? Lol forgot about him. I'd expect commons to sign seeing as they sold hulse to please the fans however wouldn't be two bothered if by a miracle we sign bueno on a perm. Don't see barker or green going anywhere as they know we now have the quality in depth for a promotion push maybe not this year but definitely next when brayford and Bailey had time to settle. Nige chuck the old crap out ie Roberts davies and porter and well have half a chance

Up the rams:D

Archived