Victory In The League Against Donny At Last

Donny Ram

Great performance tonight at The Keepmoat Stadium, well done to the lads, for me this was the measure of how far we have progressed (a team we haven't beat in modern league times).

I'm looking forward to going to work in the morning and all the banter.

Moxey was outstanding MOTM for me.:)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hasn't Moxey improved a lot over the last months?

I was relieved at getting Roberts because i thought Moxey was pretty poor. Can still be a bit naive but he's certainly deserving his place.

It's odd. I would of expected to see signs of good football come gradually but it's been so sudden. Poor last season, exciting this. Moxey seems like the Darren Fletchers of this world. Good in a good team and poor in a poor team.

With plenty of time for him to learn i think the positives at Derby are now in abundance.

He was good in defence and pushing forward, excellent all round game but without being a superstar type.

I must also eat my words regarding our new keeper. Great performance and distribution was far better than Saturday. He seems to have settled down a bit.

He was good in defence and pushing forward, excellent all round game but without being a superstar type.

I must also eat my words regarding our new keeper. Great performance and distribution was far better than Saturday. He seems to have settled down a bit.

Yeah, he looks alright doesn't he. The one thing is i'd like him to know his players better. Defenders who are good/poor under pressure with/without the ball. Deano and Barker are quite different and Fielding was giving the wrong player the ball at the wrong times a fair bit on Saturday. Gets glued to his line a bit sometimes too, but if your not comfortable then i suppose it better to stay than come flying out flapping. Some rough edges in that regards but he's got bags of promise i reckon.

Yeah, he looks alright doesn't he. The one thing is i'd like him to know his players better. Defenders who are good/poor under pressure with/without the ball. Deano and Barker are quite different and Fielding was giving the wrong player the ball at the wrong times a fair bit on Saturday. Gets glued to his line a bit sometimes too, but if your not comfortable then i suppose it better to stay than come flying out flapping. Some rough edges in that regards but he's got bags of promise i reckon.

Fair points although tonight he did have a "moment" of flapping that almost cost us the 3 points. To be fair he made several important saves (I suppose they're all important) and dived in where it hurts.

The one negative on a different front was Moores stupidity barging Sullivan for a yellow and then early in the second half a deliberate handball to put him clear through that should have been a second yellow. He needs a bit of a talking to in this respect.

Sean O'driscoll has said we are the best team to visit the Keepmoat this season which is high praise and great to hear

He also said pre match that Derby v Cardiff is the best Championship game he has seen this season.

He also said pre match that Derby v Cardiff is the best Championship game he has seen this season.

Leeds vs Derby i thought was a cracker for neutrals too. Two attacking teams and a chance every few minutes right through until full time.

We're getting praised by quite a few outsiders. Weird.

Archived