Miles Addison

Day

Cool, how long do you think it will be before site is? Can't wait for when I have to work and can't keep in touch of what is happening!

Hoping a month rynny, my website designer is incredibly hard to get a hold of, tried all day today, he seems to have gone AWOL.

But yeah, hopefully around a month. I can't wait either, hate being stuck in limbo during the design stage!

Trying to get more reporter in the meanwhile.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hoping a month rynny, my website designer is incredibly hard to get a hold of, tried all day today, he seems to have gone AWOL.

But yeah, hopefully around a month. I can't wait either, hate being stuck in limbo during the design stage!

Trying to get more reporter in the meanwhile.

Good good. Last night was a good example of needing it, had to result to watching SSN (whilst keeping 1 eye on Arsenal)

A lot of people will be happy with your site, hope all goes well!!:D

Good good. Last night was a good example of needing it, had to result to watching SSN (whilst keeping 1 eye on Arsenal)

A lot of people will be happy with your site, hope all goes well!!:D

I thought as much, especially now that Sky Sports News has been pulled from Freeview!

And thanks rynny, hopefully it lives up to expectations! :)

I thought as much, especially now that Sky Sports News has been pulled from Freeview!

And thanks rynny, hopefully it lives up to expectations! :)

Any sort of detail of how the game is going would be a hit!!:)

It is sitting there just waiting for the scores to come up and have no idea how we are playing that annoys me!!!:mad:

MILES Addison could return to action today after nine months out with a foot injury.

The 21-year-old defender is in the squad for Derby County Reserves' fixture against Sheffield Wednesday Reserves at the Look Local Stadium, the home of Stocksbridge Park Steels FC (kick off 2pm).

He is expected to be on the substitutes' bench and is likely to play a small part towards the end of the game.

His last taste of action was against Millwall in an FA Cup third round replay in January. He limped off at half-time due to a foot problem which had troubled him for 12 months.

Derby and the player were desperate to get to the bottom of the injury and he underwent surgery in the United States in March.

Addison was initially ruled out for up to a year but he has made rapid progress along the road to recovery.

He joined in a light training session with the first-team squad on Friday and manager Nigel Clough said the player could be handed 15 minutes for the Reserves in the next two or three weeks.

Gareth Roberts and Russell Anderson will step up their match fitness for the Reserves following spells out.

Conor Doyle, Ben Pringle and striker Callum Ball are also set to start.

Roberts, who was sidelined by a hamstring injury, came off the bench for the first team in Saturday's defeat by Millwall at The Den and Anderson was an unused sub.

Ball has hit five goals for the Reserves this season, including three in his last two appearances.

Derby Reserves have won three and lost two of their five fixtures in the totesport.com League Central Division this season.

DERBY COUNTY (from): Atkins, Morch, O'Brien, Hanson, Keane, Roberts, Anderson, Doyle, Hendrick, Pringle, Ball, Addison, Jones.

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Reserves-chance-Miles-Owls/article-2797967-detail/article.html

Colin Bloomfield: Addison not playing for reserves after all today. Ryan Noble gone back to Sunderland. Hear more from Nigel Clough after 6.

id play him in place of savage and have him and bailey there

Same, the way Nigel talked about his weight training being toned down so that he can move around better makes me think that he'll be used there too.

Looks a perfect player for that position, and centre back cover if we need it.

Same, the way Nigel talked about his weight training being toned down so that he can move around better makes me think that he'll be used there too.

Nigel said he sees him as a centre-back.

He's losing weight because nobody needs quite that much muscle to be a professional footballer.

Remember, he's not training to be a heavy-weight boxer!

Nigel said he sees him as a centre-back.

He's losing weight because nobody needs quite that much muscle to be a professional footballer.

Remember, he's not training to be a heavy-weight boxer!

I know hes said that, but as Leacock and Barker are proving to be a good partnership, I imagine Nigel might try him in Savages place, or atleast bring him off the bench for twenty minutes a match.

It's pretty much the bigger the better in centre back terms, he managed to get about easy enough when he played midfield for us under Jewell and he was big then.

I dunno, we'll see. I hope Nige does try him there though.

I know hes said that, but as Leacock and Barker are proving to be a good partnership, I imagine Nigel might try him in Savages place, or atleast bring him off the bench for twenty minutes a match.

It's pretty much the bigger the better in centre back terms, he managed to get about easy enough when he played midfield for us under Jewell and he was big then.

But he's continued with his gym work without full fitness training. Centre-back or not, he needs to shed a few pounds! Clough was saying it before his injury anyway, he's always had trouble keeping big Miles from doing upper-body work in the gym.

I also doubt that Miles would come in at central-midfield, unless his passing game improves. We all know what he's like, he tries to tap it but the end product is structual damage to Pride Park....

But he's continued with his gym work without full fitness training. Centre-back or not, he needs to shed a few pounds! Clough was saying it before his injury anyway, he's always had trouble keeping big Miles from doing upper-body work in the gym.

I also doubt that Miles would come in at central-midfield, unless his passing game improves. We all know what he's like, he tries to tap it but the end product is structual damage to Pride Park....

I don't doubt that, just made me wonder if he'll be slimmer than he was when we last saw him. And true.

He'd be a good person to take on a 'Green' approach to the defensive midfield role. Run around alot, win the ball, lay it off to Bailey for him to pull the strings or a simple pass to whoever is close to him.

Plus he'd be a threat from set pieces, and a great defender of them.

I don't doubt that, just made me wonder if he'll be slimmer than he was when we last saw him. And true.

He'd be a good person to take on a 'Green' approach to the defensive midfield role. Run around alot, win the ball, lay it off to Bailey for him to pull the strings or a simple pass to whoever is close to him.

Plus he'd be a threat from set pieces, and a great defender of them.

All true, so when you look at it that way, in some games he might be ideal in that position.

I suppose it will be great to have him back as a Plan B. He might not necessarily be first choice in any position on his return, but he gives us something different.

Imagine if we had Addison available at Millwall last week. He could have changed the game.

Archived