david ngog on loan

yoko

N'gog, is a choker, not unlike Babel.

I'd prefer to have Babel, so lets put in a cheeky bid for him. Forget N'gog, he wouldn't like the physical side of the game. He doesn't like it in the premier league so can't see him coping well down here.

Babel on the other hand would take the piss with his pace, not sure about everything else but he does sometimes fluke a powerful effort on target.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
N'gog, is a choker, not unlike Babel.

I'd prefer to have Babel, so lets put in a cheeky bid for him. Forget N'gog, he wouldn't like the physical side of the game. He doesn't like it in the premier league so can't see him coping well down here.

Babel on the other hand would take the piss with his pace, not sure about everything else but he does sometimes fluke a powerful effort on target.

They would want at least £5m for Babel and he would want at least £30k a week. If we don't get him, for me, it will be another example of those penny picking Yanks ruining our club,

They would want at least £5m for Babel and he would want at least £30k a week. If we don't get him, for me, it will be another example of those penny picking Yanks ruining our club,

Totally.

Babel is exactly the type of player we should be looking at....

...next season.

Archived