Doncaster Rovers v Derby County

Day

As in, I'll have to pay a full adult price?

Yes we have sold just under 1000 tickets with a possible 3200 in the away end, so there are plenty available on the night.

Not sure about the no concessions bit but I'll check this out and post later on this issue.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ticket Sales On The Night - Important Information

Concessions will be given on the night, not sure how this got stated otherwise but please be aware long queues are expected for sales on the night and even more importantly ONLY CASH SALES will be made NO CARD PAYMENTS.

True but just checked with a work colleague and this is correct. I work for Keepmoat as my day job, so this is straight from the horses mouth and not third hand etc. Also queues will be very long so get to the ground early if you don't have a ticket, otherwise see you at half time eh.

What's a typical home att' for donny, and what's the capacity overall?

Typically 10'000 but for Yorkshire derby matches 13'500. We once had 15'000 (capacity) for Leeds a few years ago. I think about 9'500 came for the Norwich game on a Tuesday night, so that's a good benchmark for a midweek game

Rovers 1 - Rams 0

I've been saying we'll lose for the past 5 games so I'm happy to be proven wrong again...

Same team as Saturday except Green to come back in for Cwyka. He didn't play poorly but Green will add a bit more bite. Maybe Nige will spring a surprise and give Savage a rest??? Did wonders for him the last time...

I'm not sure leaving Savage out for this game would be a big surprise, after what he said on radio Derby after the game on Sat. It was something along the lines of he won't be playing 3 matches in a week.

I listende to 606 on my way home and he got passed a bottle of wine and a note whil on air. The kids were chatting in hte back aboutt he game but I thin the other guy read the note out and said that it said

"You may as well drink the lot your not playing on Tuesday" or somehting along those lines and the note was from the Derby coaching staff. It may have been a joke or reference to the bit in his book about being adicted to drinking a couple bottles of wine the night before a game.

Archived