Doncaster game

peachmyster

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers donny ram where's best place to park and have pint

The Fitzwilliam is generally recognised as an away friendly pub, it 15 minutes walk to the ground though.

If you're getting to Donny by car then parking is fairly easy around the ground. The Lakeside is just 1/2 mile from the ground but the locals are generally friendly. If arriving by train then the Fitzwilliam is a better bet, the landlord will even walk with away fans down to the ground to show you the quickest way.

My journey is a bit easier, as I work for Keepmoat believe it or not, I just hope that we get the right result as I won't be showing my face on Wednesday morning otherwise.

Don't we usually sell out when we go to Doncaster? 5 games unbeaten and playing well....I'd give the ticket office a ring on Monday morning if I were you.

There is absolutely no chance of us selling out the away end for this night match. The away end holds 3200 at capacity, so we need to sell another 2400 tickets between now and Tuesday night. It is unlikely Derby will call for a further advance allocation and therefore plenty of tickets will be available.

In short, don't worry about getting a ticket.

you can park right outside the ground no problem, done it last 2 seasons, 1 min walk from away end, and traffic aint bad before or after if memory serves me right, a nice little ground to visit

The M18 (junction 3) is only 1/2 a mile away from the ground so exiting that way is not bad at all, certainly far better than getting away from PP (obviously the 15'000 fewer fans makes a difference as well).

If you are leaving heading towards Bawtry / Mansfield then traffic can be bad (this will only impact on Rams fans who have crossed the border into Nottm though).

gutted about this one being on a tuesday night usually me and a few mates make a weekend of it in donny some quality nights there especially the odd visit to see the lovely ladies @ players :D we even doubled up the game last season as my mates stag doo weekend you may have seen us in fancy dress I was the gorilla lol

gutted about this one being on a tuesday night usually me and a few mates make a weekend of it in donny some quality nights there especially the odd visit to see the lovely ladies @ players :D we even doubled up the game last season as my mates stag doo weekend you may have seen us in fancy dress I was the gorilla lol

haha i saw you last season!

im going too, hopefuly should be a half decent game

There were a few in fancy dress sat on the row in front of my family last year, a gorilla, super-ram and a bride from memory. I think the bride was a bloke as the facial hair gave it away a bit.

Derby County fans have moved quickly to snap up the Rams' initial allocation of 1,000 tickets for tomorrow's npower Championship visit to Doncaster Rovers.

The initial allocation has now completely sold out, and no further tickets will be sold in advance of the fixture from the Ticket Office at Pride Park.

However tickets will be available the Keepmoat Stadium tomorrow evening.

Rams fans need to visit the Soccer Centre reception, next to the away end, to purchase their tickets. Supporters should also note that Doncaster will only accept payment by cash as they have no facility for payment by credit or debit cards.

Tickets cost £25 for adults, £18 for over 60s & 17-20 year olds, £15 for 12-16 year olds and £11 for under 12s.

The Roadrider, which leaves at 5:30pm from Pride Park for the game, is also sold out.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2187780,00.html

Archived