Favourite Players to Watch

cannable

I can't believe I'm actually planning to hit "Submit Reply" at the end of this because I fear a lynching, but if you strip away the insane number of goals, hat-tricks and assists he's had this season and the ridiculously high level of skill involved in many of the same, I actually find McGoldrick incredibly frustrating to watch!

I'm not being ironic, honest. I'd obviously still pick him (albeit if we had someone of the quality of Plymouth's Wright to come on, I think Didzy would know in advance he'd got 60 minutes to give it everything before he's getting subbed). 

In part, I think it's because he's playing on a level/wavelength few of our team can match, but for me he does too many complicated things that don't come off. Then I forget it all when he scores/assists a wonder goal a few minutes later and I have to eat humble pie in front of my boys, who both think he's a genius. (I realise you'll be on their side, not mine ?)

I also think he's not an obvious player for a Warne side, but for similar reasons to the above, how could Warne ever justify leaving him out?

So, if we could extend the thread title to "Favourite players to watch in an end-of-season compilation", Didzy would be my first choice. Compromise?