Det forum closed down

davenportram

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I'd come up with a mini-guide to DCFC Fans as it's abit different over here, although we will look to tweek a few things if we have a mass incoming of members.

Unread Posts

You will see on the main menu a 'New Posts' link, that will take you to all posts made since your last visit. Or a black icon will appear next to the forum board on the homepage if that board contains new posts. For all the newcomers I would click 'Mark Forums Read' at the bottom of the forum boards on the homepage to get you started on a fresh.

Matchday Talk

The moderators only have access to open threads in this board, matchdy threads contain 'GTS', 'Match Day Talk' and 'After Match Moans or Celebrations'.

Transfer Talk

You will see we have one thread per player, with the subject line simply the players name and club. The moderators are able to merge threads if duplicates are made.

Forest Banter

Our own little area to take the piss out of those lot down the A52, anything Forest releated whack in there. You can find the board inside Football Talk.

Red Fever

Is our resident Red Dog, he is friendly all be it slightly deluded.

Atmosphere

Although we all disagree on various subjects we all get on, you may see us calling each other various names although it's all good natured friendly banter.

Finally, if you do have any suggestions that would make it feel more slightly at home let us know, we have a feedback and suggestions board at the bottom of the page. I'm not promising we will add everything although it will be considered.

derby here,

derby there,

derby every feckin where ,

la la la la,la la la la.

lets just hope it dont turn the forum into the wrist slashing brigade that frequented the old det(not all of them by the way)

Not from here, as it has been said before, beware of goldfish!!! :p

Thought I'd come up with a mini-guide to DCFC Fans as it's abit different over here, although we will look to tweek a few things if we have a mass incoming of members.

Unread Posts

You will see on the main menu a 'New Posts' link, that will take you to all posts made since your last visit. Or a black icon will appear next to the forum board on the homepage if that board contains new posts. For all the newcomers I would click 'Mark Forums Read' at the bottom of the forum boards on the homepage to get you started on a fresh.

Matchday Talk

The moderators only have access to open threads in this board, matchdy threads contain 'GTS', 'Match Day Talk' and 'After Match Moans or Celebrations'.

Transfer Talk

You will see we have one thread per player, with the subject line simply the players name and club. The moderators are able to merge threads if duplicates are made.

Forest Banter

Our own little area to take the piss out of those lot down the A52, anything Forest releated whack in there. You can find the board inside Football Talk.

Red Fever

Is our resident Red Dog, he is friendly all be it slightly deluded.

Atmosphere

Although we all disagree on various subjects we all get on, you may see us calling each other various names although it's all good natured friendly banter.

Finally, if you do have any suggestions that would make it feel more slightly at home let us know, we have a feedback and suggestions board at the bottom of the page. I'm not promising we will add everything although it will be considered.

Slightly? Are you sure?:D

Archived