Derby County v Middlesbrough

Perky1106

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brayford had a great game. A shot that really did test the keeper and had him at full length from over 30 yards out, first half. Deserved to score to cap off a great performance. Had a few runs towards the goal aswell.

Moxey did good as did Green.

The whole team played well, thought Commoms ought to have got man of the match myself, but only about 2 people text vote anyway.

Credit to the team, they played the best I've seen for many a season. Even better than when we went up. We always look like we're going to score.

I think we could do Swansea on Saturday, but we need to concentrate, and not take it for granted.

Commons will probably miss the Swansea game, but he was immense, shame he missed the peno, because that would have been good to use as bait for the reddogs.

unbeliavabe, i reckon the braziians are only coming to see us play.

and man of the match was....savage, best game i think ive seen him have in a derby shirt, didnt give the ball away was attacking and unlucky not to score

saying that no one had a bad game, maybe moxey if im being picky

and i dont think commons will score 2 better goals all season

What a great result and display by the Rams, Middlesbrough was a far better team than Palace on Saturday and we still got a great result and display.

We got some good luck for once, with Kris Boyd missed some great chances.

Savage was MOTM for me, but for the right reasons it was hard to pick a MOTM again.

I do need to point out a unsung hero from the last two games....Bywater! On Saturday just before half time he pulled off a good save, now how would that game pan out if we went in a half time 2-1 up and just conceding a goal before half time? Also on the hour mark last night, with us being 3-1 up and Middlesbrough starting to get going, Bywater saved well from a free Boyd header at the back post, that for me dented Boyd's confidence and for missing glourios chances later.

Kqui looks a good signing now that he has settled into the team, full of running (not the quickist running:D), great movement, held the ball up well, strong and powerful.

Bryford looks a snip at £400k - £500k (going on half the fee for him and Bailey) of what we paid for him. Did a job at centre back and Green did a good job at right back. I think still prefer Bryford at right back and Green back in midfield but we know we have cover now.

The only disapointment for me is Pearson, I know he still coming back from injury but I still don't see a good player in him, I just hope he can prove me wrong.

Archived