free shirt offer

derbydan

A special offer will be kicking off in shopDCFC this weekend, where Derby County supporters can claim a voucher to exchange for a FREE Derby County replica shirt.

Customers who spend £100 or more in one transaction at shopDCFC will be eligible for the voucher.

The offer is running for a short time only, starting 9am on Saturday 25 September and ending 7:45pm on Tuesday 28 September.

The voucher can be exchanged for a Derby County home, away or goalkeeper shirt, which must be collected by Sunday 31 October 2010 from shopDCFC.

Please note this offer is available in store only and terms & conditions apply.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£100? blooming heck.A fair deal if you have a large family and they all have their birthdays in the same month,ie october or you are stupidly rich and/or stupid.

For the rest of us its a gimmick,an american gimmick.

Why cant we (and other clubs) price replica shirts at a cheaper rate? Im sure it would make financial sense.

Doing this at the start of the season or just before Christmas would be a great offer, for people who want to kit out the whole family for example at a time such as that. But at a time like this it doesn't really make sense.

Jesus wept Joesph, your obviously not doing a marketing course at Lincoln Polytechnic are you?

Jesus wept Joesph, your obviously not doing a marketing course at Lincoln Polytechnic are you?

No far from it.

I know it sounds bad to give £100 free but the amount of people going to buy shirts will increase. Or maybe they should do it on away shirts/3rd shirts because the majority of people just buy the home one.

By the way Lincoln isn't a polytechnic any more you barsteward! :frown: I'd rather be here than at a University full of smug cnuts with big Egos. :)

No far from it.

I know it sounds bad to give £100 free but the amount of people going to buy shirts will increase. Or maybe they should do it on away shirts/3rd shirts because the majority of people just buy the home one.

By the way Lincoln isn't a polytechnic any more you barsteward! :frown: I'd rather be here than at a University full of smug cnuts with big Egos. :)

Just having a look on match days I would say there are more people with the new away shirt than the home, fans with home shirts tend to be wearing old home shirts. I really think this home shirt has been unpopular.

Just having a look on match days I would say there are more people with the new away shirt than the home, fans with home shirts tend to be wearing old home shirts. I really think this home shirt has been unpopular.

id say the same thingthis seasons away is brilliant. our last good home shirt was our first in the championship

the home this year is...well i cant put my finger on it, but im not keen

Archived