QPR tickets

Jortat

On 04/04/2022 at 15:22, SandiacreRam said:

Another allocation due midweek and on sale until 12th April ( DCFC website) , would great to take 2k plus 

Been twice before, last time was first away game back in 1987 , 1st division, midweek and Gee scored..really hot night ..looking forwards to it, been wanting to go back for a few years but sadly most of away games v QPR have been midweek...Easter Monday perfect for a good day out 

That was the only points QPR dropped in the first 8 games, was convinced we were going to win the league that season, ended up 5th and top London club, I’m 55 now so don’t expect to see that happen again in my lifetime!

11 hours ago, Foreveram said:

The last time we played there when fans were allowed in, the Queens tavern right next to the ground was open but now it looks like it’s been turned into a hostel.

It’s  a home pub, but why anyone wants to drink in there is beyond me !

33 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

They served beer and it was raining 

When I went in there a couple of weeks ago all ten lager taps had carling on them, they used to sell pravha but alas no more.

On 07/04/2022 at 11:43, Bobby said:

That was the only points QPR dropped in the first 8 games, was convinced we were going to win the league that season, ended up 5th and top London club, I’m 55 now so don’t expect to see that happen again in my lifetime!

You will mate trust me

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys why have QPR tickets gone off online says.

Any idea how many been sold two blocks pretty much sold out lower and 3rd well on the way as well.

Tickets need to posted before Easter holidays. They are still available from the ticket office.

38 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Two blocks not opened yet though.

Oh, the fibbing little tinker, I’ve not felt so deceived by a salesperson, since I rushed down to DFS to buy a sofa in the sales before it ended. 

Edited by 1967RAMS