Hull City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bottom 3

Johnny met on radio derby - bottom 3 has nothing to do with the way we are playing - wtf ?

ball in box not dealt with - we dont defend well its silly

if you want to have a chance of scoring you have to hit the target

Level of play we have played well

confidence is not the point we had confidence tonight and we were the better team.

Didnt start with Commons as he plays the ball to his feet and we need legs

All the supporters need to be realistic we havnt got a team that will be in the top half of the table -

Is he for real ? How thick is he ? :mad:

Metgod on Radio Derby saying we've got to get realistic as fans as the squad we have are not a top half squad. What a statement if that's the case then we clearly don't have a top management team if I'd have known we don't have a top half squad then I'd not have bought a season ticket.

Bottom 3

Johnny met on radio derby - bottom 3 has nothing to do with the way we are playing - wtf ?

ball in box not dealt with - we dont defend well its silly

if you want to have a chance of scoring you have to hit the target

Level of play we have played well

confidence is not the point we had confidence tonight and we were the better team.

Didnt start with Commons as he plays the ball to his feet and we need legs

All the supporters need to be realistic we havnt got a team that will be in the top half of the table -

Is he for real ? How thick is he ? :mad:

well he was part of trhe dutch squad who got to the world cup final...

im guessing we were a bit rubbish tonight? did we have a shot on goal though?

It took him 10 Years to get Burton Albion to where he wanted. Thats the trouble with big clubs..... Want it all straight away. 10 years is a long time, be patient!!!

I don't want it straight away but season after season in a dog fight with 6 clubs at the bottom ain't good enough I'd be happy with some quality 22-26 year old players who know wat there doing playing for us. I'd settle for a top half table Finnish for a couple of seasons. Right know were worse than forest for me unless a miracle happens Portsmouth are going down again which leaves 2 spots open right know one of them is ours and don't see it changing atleast not till Christmas.

Archived