Fan Tokens

bimmerman

What are people's thoughts on Fan Tokens as a membership way to raise funds for the club? I mean, obviously won't happen whilst in administration..

I personally would buy one just to vote in the absolutely minor things you get for it(choice of music in the entrance etc) just to support the club. It is totally unregulated though so you could potentially end up with something totally worthless having put your money in

Just a disclaimer-i do hold crypto anyway so it would also just be an add into that,and I do have a fan token for a Spanish team just to see what happens with it

6 hours ago, bimmerman said:

What are people's thoughts on Fan Tokens as a membership way to raise funds for the club? I mean, obviously won't happen whilst in administration..

I personally would buy one just to vote in the absolutely minor things you get for it(choice of music in the entrance etc) just to support the club. It is totally unregulated though so you could potentially end up with something totally worthless having put your money in

Just a disclaimer-i do hold crypto anyway so it would also just be an add into that,and I do have a fan token for a Spanish team just to see what happens with it

Just you then judging by the lack of responses?