Hang in there...

Chester40

Feel free to merge this...but having read so many genuinely distraught posts recently,  I wanted to say something positive derived mainly from listening to the depth of feeling coming from thousands of fellow Derby fans.

I read a lot autobiographies and a recurring theme is recovering from adversity and becoming a better, wiser and more grateful person.

So...I can honestly say I have never been prouder to be a Derby fan...and I have never felt closer to the rest of our fan base.

Mel has offered a glimmer of hope today, that will possibly be snatched away tomorrow ....but as the cliché goes its always darkest just before the dawn.

We will emerge from this a tighter band of supporters and one day look back and see this as the period when we emerged as a better group of fans.

It's a lifetime commitment...lots of angst currently but there will always be a team and us to support it. 

I listened to an old Eddie Hearn podcast with Ant Middleton today. Ant said that the moment he was told he would serve 8months in prison was the start of him feeling OK. He knew his fate and could start to build for the future knowing what he had to do, just glad that he was back in control.  That's our problem...absolute morons and vindictive tools are messing about with our emotions.

Hang in there everyone, soon enough we will know our fate and whatever the league we will have a team that we can follow and brighter days will come and we will enjoy them all the more.