Huddersfield away

sheepyderf

As I live in huddersfield now I've got 2 tickets for the game on Wednesday night for me and my father in law. Unfortunately couldn't get tickets for away end as they were sold out. So I bought 2 seats in the home end right next to the away end. How hard would it be to sneak in with the rams fans and is anyone on here going who might be able to help lol

1 hour ago, sheepyderf said:

As I live in huddersfield now I've got 2 tickets for the game on Wednesday night for me and my father in law. Unfortunately couldn't get tickets for away end as they were sold out. So I bought 2 seats in the home end right next to the away end. How hard would it be to sneak in with the rams fans and is anyone on here going who might be able to help lol

If you make yourself known to stewards before kick off and ask nicely they will sometimes move you for your own safety.

Although there's also a small risk they might remove you from the ground. Depends how bolshy they are feeling.

Your call!

33 minutes ago, angieram said:

If you make yourself known to stewards before kick off and ask nicely they will sometimes move you for your own safety.

Although there's also a small risk they might remove you from the ground. Depends how bolshy they are feeling.

Your call!

Was thinking about doing that, but didn't wanna risk being thrown out. May have to just sit in silence all night lol

32 minutes ago, sheepyderf said:

Was thinking about doing that, but didn't wanna risk being thrown out. May have to just sit in silence all night lol

I always think the Huddersfield stewards are a decent lot, so you might be alright. See how it goes on the night.

Funnily enough, I know someone who is also going to be in with the Huddersfield fans as he works with a man who is a fan. Might be a few of you!

Good luck, whatever you do.

20 minutes ago, sheepyderf said:

Not too bad, bit of a headache though. Didn't join in with the Yorkshire slum chant though being as I live here and was born in Rotherham 

There's some songs I never join in with, that's one of them. 

I actually think that sneering about where other clubs are situated is a bit naff. Well done to those that support their local team, I think!