Arbitration

Jimbo Ram

There is talk of this being sorted through this process. Begs the question:

1. Who will be on the panel?

2. Who will represent Boro and Wycombe?

3. More importantly, who will represent us?

I would expect the Gibbon to get the best legal representation possible. I am concerned who will represent us. Perhaps some or all of any crowdfunding should get us the best legal support for the process as it could be the key to getting us out of this mess?

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I would expect the Gibbon to get the best legal representation possible. I am concerned who will represent us. Perhaps some or all of any crowdfunding should get us the best legal support for the process as it could be the key to getting us out of this mess?

Yes but still no official crowdfunding route

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

If it goes to arbitration, it means there will be no preferred bidder, the process will likely take months, the Administrators will have to provide proof of funding through into July and will have a fire sale over the next few days to try to achieve that. Whatever the result, we will be further punished as a club, relegated and stripped of playing assets, making coming out of administration at the end of the process very difficult indeed.