Ilkeston Town - Help Needed!

ilsonfan

Hi,

Apologies for the rather begging tone of this post but needs must!

If anyone is at a loose end on Saturday with no Derby game, we would be delighted to welcome you down at Ilkeston Town for our local derby vs Eastwood Town (3.00pm kick-off).

You may have heard that Ilson are in big financial trouble and we are facing a court date on September 8th that could see the club wound up. Saturday may be the last home game in the clubs history. If we can somehow get a really big crowd for this game though it may buy us some time and we may stand a chance.

The game itself should be a good one with a good local derby atmosphere.

Entrance costs £10 for adults and £5 for kids and OAP's.

Anyone who can make it would be greatly appreciated and warmly welcomed and you may play your part in saving our football club.

Cheers :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would mate but am watching hucknall town at colwyn bay, I would recommend it to everyone, just because it lower league or semi pro doesn't mean the entertainment is low.

Got a lot of time for Kevin Wilson, how are some of our old boys doing for you, big RICO, Paul Damsey and Lurie Wilson?

I would mate but am watching hucknall town at colwyn bay, I would recommend it to everyone, just because it lower league or semi pro doesn't mean the entertainment is low.

Got a lot of time for Kevin Wilson, how are some of our old boys doing for you, big RICO, Paul Damsey and Lurie Wilson?

Yeah they are all top lads, give it 100% every game so cant ask for owt else.

Laurie Wilson looks a really good player for this level. Hope we survive long enough to see more of him!

Yeah they are all top lads, give it 100% every game so cant ask for owt else.

Laurie Wilson looks a really good player for this level. Hope we survive long enough to see more of him!

Yeah a very good player, comes from a footballing family his dad being Danny Wilson, and to think we had in the unibond prem. Just he likes to a "word" with the ref a lot.

Sorry, me again. I'll stop the begging in a minute I promise.

Just found out it's reduced entrance to the game on Saturday of £8 Adults, £3 Kids / OAP's if you are a Derby season ticket holder or if you have a matchday ticket (presumably the stub) from any Derby (or Forest or Notts Co) game from this season.

Full details here http://www.ilkeston-townfc.co.uk/news.php?news_id=1961

Archived