Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

Day

good performence and deserved more, key problems 1) need to be less defensive with 20 minutes to go, we went defensive instead of our usual selves, 2) cut individual mistakes out at defense and 3) if we can't win when playing well when we play bad will we win then? apart from this i was happy with the performence and we deserved the victory.

I was ready to give you some stick tonight boyo grrrrr, I just hope Cheryl Cole is wearing something skimpy and revealing tonight to cheer me up.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was ready to give you some stick tonight boyo grrrrr, I just hope Cheryl Cole is wearing something skimpy and revealing tonight to cheer me up.

enjoy your Cheryl fix... im gonna watch some men take their clothes off with loads of drunken women (that'll cheer me up) :D

I liked how we played today passing the ball on the floor and good movement off the ball.Barker should of been stronger for the first goal and Roberts fell over letting their man in for the second.

Plenty of positives to be taken out of todays game and with a couple of signings and players returning from injury things are looking good.

International break will do us good, gives Commons a rest and Hulse and Porter a chance to get fit. Plus the 2 players Clough is in for should see us back up in numbers for Sheff United next isnt it?

Saying on the radio the reason is theres no Hulse/target man to hoof it upto so he's playing it out to the defenders, problem is playing it out to defenders who have opposition players around them isn't good.

we are but individual errors somtimes can't be cut out, i might be wrong. Barker isn't at full fitness and 2 weeks will be good for him, hulse and porter may be abit rusty so dont expecvt too much from them for couple of weeks, porter will be injured soon again anyway. I hope commons stays but im not sure if we will pay his wages tbh, his interview on rd sounded like a plea.

Archived