Coventry City v Derby County

Day

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh so it comes down to the how many games did you go to, pathetic YR even by your standards.

Nigel Clough and the board said that mid table was the target, we finished 14th in the table, so last seasons finish was acceptable, how can not reaching your targets not be acceptable?

I think you need to understand football abit more, understand what exactly a mid table team is. Mid table teams don't have a prolific goal scorer, mid table teams don't play fancy attractive football week in week out.

Mid table teams lose to teams you would expect to beat then go and beat top of the table 3-0, mid table teams finish mid table because they are mediocre, average.

You would be far better going to support Man Utd or Chelsea, tbh.

yes because my beleif is that being at a game is different to listening to it neccersarily, i admit it was low though sorry, but we should ahv finished 19th, if it wern't for cardiff giving us a reserve game we would ahve finished 19th. The football we played was poor and not good enough, anyone who thinks it was good enough is frankly mad in my opinon and needs a reality check, for a long time there was a possibility of relegation as well.

You can only beat what's in front of you, no if's no but's we finished 14th.

If you want to start playing the if's and but's game I can play that aswell but it's talking *****.

At the start of the season if we had scored 1 more goal against Ssausagehorpe we could of drew, +1 point.

Blackpool had we of scored 1 goal we would of won. +3 points

Forest, scored one goal we would of drew. +1 point

Sheff Utd, scored one goal we would of drew. +1 point

Barnsley, scored one goal we would of drew. +1 point

Palace, scored one goal we would of drew. +1 point

Cardiff, scored five goals we would of drew. +1 point

That would of been an extra 9 points, 65 points and finished in 8th just 5 points from the play offs.

'kin ell that was easy, what a cracking season that would of been.

what was the score up at cardiff? it wasn't just the position of the team, it was the whole way in which we played and went about it, it was an awful season, it wans't a successfull season and it wasn;t a seaosn where from people who i was sitting next to were pleased with either

what was the score up at cardiff? it wasn't just the position of the team, it was the whole way in which we played and went about it, it was an awful season, it wans't a successfull season and it wasn;t a seaosn where from people who i was sitting next to were pleased with either

Who said it was succesful season? acceptable not successful

Anyhow I've eaten too much of your bait tonight, I'l let someone else play with you.

that is an unfair question, we don't have to spend beyond our means to finish 7th, also only the owners of derby coutny know what the means of derby county is, also g.s.e don't own the club i believe, apparently there is a parent corporation of g.s.e and they run it, it's all on the rams forum. I believe the lack of investment is potentially damaging, i say potentially because i don't know if we will invest in janurary or not, i don't know the exact state of finances.

Archived