Coventry City v Derby County

Day

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im a realistic person, just because i happen to believe that a) our swuad has a lot of problems and faults and b) that our owners have been proved to lie and actually have invested little to no money of their own regarding this club doesn't mean i should get mocked for everytime i say well were not doing so well.

im a realistic person, just because i happen to believe that a) our swuad has a lot of problems and faults and b) that our owners have been proved to lie and actually have invested little to no money of their own regarding this club doesn't mean i should get mocked for everytime i say well were not doing so well.

I was agreeing with you, stop getting your knickers in a twist. I know we lost 4 league games in a row at the start of last season which was followed by a run of losing 3 games. Last season where did we finish, 14th or summart? pathetic, Clough and Yanks out.

Get used to it mate.I did.

Young Ram, forums are about opinions, some will agree and some will disagree what you have to say, don't take it to heart if thats what you believe.

I don't consider you to be realistic at all YR, in fact in my opinion your one of the least realistic people on this forum, why? Wilshere on loan, 25 goal a season striker you want, that isn't realistic for Derby at all.

That's not to say you are or not realistic, that's my opinion and some will disagree with what I've just said and some will agree.

I don't think losing to Coventry would be the end of the world, they are a club that will finish around mid table with along with us. Yes losing will knock the confidence but look at last season how many times we went on a losing run and still finished mid table.

I'm going for Coventry 1 - 2 Derby.

i don't take it to heart daveo at all believe me. I very often post on a catholic site and the abuse i get there well we'll not mention it because i would get a yellow card :D. My point was that if we lost to coventry at this early stage of the seaosn it would buckle confidence, i somtimes suggest outlandish propositions, the wilshere thing was when i wasn't sure if arsenal wanted him to be in the 25 man squad, yes the goalscorer thing was probablly a silly suggestion, it would require a goal in less than 2 games, a 15-20 goal man would have been more realsitic

Look at last season YR, we didn't have a great start to the season either.

Peterborough W - Leeds W

Rotherham L - Crewe L

Ssausagehorpe L - Coventry ?

After that we picked up 4 points and went on a 4 game run without a win.....

Forest

Sheff Utd

Barnsley

Palace

Lose tomorrow it will be disappointing yes, confidence will take a knock of course but that's football. We're nowhere near a slippery slope 2 games into the season.

last seaosn wasn't acceptable daveo, and if the form last seaosn was being repeated this season i as would many fans i believe consider to pull investment from the club. Yes it would be early doors effectivly 4 competitve games into the season, but 3 defeats wouldn't be good

Last seasons final position of 14th was acceptable as mid table was the target, you have said yourself that 12th and you will be happy this season. Last season 4 points seperated us from 12th so swap 2 losses for a win and draw and we'd of been there, if we do finish 12th there won't be a massive difference from last season.

last seaosn wasn't good enough, we only recieved 14th because cardiff put out a reserve side, if we hadn't won that game which we wouldn't have if they put out a full side we would ahve been 19th. The performences were a disgrace a lot of the time and it highlighted the need for investment in the squad

Archived