Forest in the Relegation Zone

Day

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gunter or should I say C*nter is a total muppet for doing that. No need for that at all.

Someone said on FB that Lee Camp was being given stick by the Dirty fans, then turned round and kissed the Forest badge.

He's from Littleover as well. What a traitor.

Red Fever been on since the game, can't seem to see any posts from him?

Just laughing at a Derby forum talking more about Forest getting pegged back to a draw instead of worrying about derby losing to Cardiff at home.

Coventry away followed by QPR should be your concern not the mighty reds.

Just laughing at a Derby forum talking more about Forest getting pegged back to a draw instead of worrying about derby losing to Cardiff at home.

Coventry away followed by QPR should be your concern not the mighty reds.

Diddums, must be still a sore subject mwhahahaha

But did drawing to a team fresh from the depths of League One and putting it a awful performance in your "promotion season".?

Read your own post, you thought we were going to beat them by 4 or 5.

I am happy with the way things are going, we will see after 12 games were we are not 2.

Derby win away then lose at home, it's far to early to say if Derby will be in the top 6 or the bottom 3.

46 games lots of time for twists & turns.

C O Y R

Yes it's early days & we have work to do. We looked a bit light at the back & needed more bite in midfield. We looked better when Moussi came on. We did not produce enough in the second half & i'm sure Billy will address that.

However in those 20 mins we showed what we can become. We let Leeds off the hook !

I bet you wish Derby could play like that ?

I am happy for now we will get better.

Archived