Forest in the Relegation Zone

Day

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my match thoughts on Forest v Leeds, I had to keep reminding myself it's a Championship game as it's been a League 1 fixture for many years.

Forest started off and were kicking Leeds arse to be honest, I turned to the missus and said "Forest will end up thumping Leeds 4 or 5 nil if this carries on", she nodded trying her best to look remotely interested bless her.

Anyhow towards the second half Leeds came back into it the game, Forest in the second half were poor, very poor, Premiership? your having a larrrrf. Leeds looked dangerous on the break and were unlucky not to have gone away with the 3 points. Leeds should have had a clear penalty when Blackstock hauled down one of the Leeds players in the box with two arms, lucky boy to get away with that!

The Gunter and Watt incident looked like Gunter was being a frustrated little baby but it seems Watt may have started it, although Gunter clearly gave Watt a nudge in the back then stamped on his foot and walked away as if he did nothing when it all kicked off, the poof.

Forest are lucky to be out the bottom 3 and after that performance they should maybe look to re-adjust they're Premiership ambitions, League one looked more likely.

Those who were on the NEP might remember Sammy the Snake, this post on LTLF wouldn't of lasted 5 minutes on the NEP :D

Sorry to sound negative but that's two points lost for our relegation fight.

Honestly that was dire. Billy Davies needs a ****ing bollocking or warning. Why why oh why does he insist in playing Nathan "run a ****ing lot" Tyson, he's incapable and beyond help at this level. What the hell is wrong with Mkenna? he also looks way past his best, little **** seems incapable of stringing two passes together!

There are a few players that are not worthy of being in Nottingham let alone playing for Forest.

I'd like to ask Gunter why he seems it necessary to stamp on the foot of an opponent?

Lowering his standards to that of dirty Leeds says it all about the team really

Billy, **** off or sort it out

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=20497&p=1070144&viewfull=1#post1070144

Archived