Is Beckham too old?

Day

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would get rid of terry and put dawson there, and put crouch instead of zamora, i can't stand zamora all because he stamped on marc edworthy. Terry is overated and has been so for a couple of years now.

Zamora did well and looked dangerous last night. Crouch never does and never comes up in the big games against big teams. Always scores in meaningless friendlies against teams I could play against on my own. Terry remains our best CB and Dawson looked well out of his depth last night for their goal

dawson made one mistake and was villafied for it, terry is overated and we need a new begining in my opinon. Crouch has the best goals/games ratio in the history of the english national team over a certain amount of games played. He is never given a chance to deliver because very often he doesn't play against the big teams.

We shouldn't write Dawson off after one game but he did have a shocker. Though Bobby had a good game, just a shame he starting his international career at 29. Gibbs had a good game aswell. Does anyone think He (beckham) should be in the squrd or move on the younger players. Just a player of his skill and experience could be helpful to the younger players.

But did he not just win the Premier League title with Chelsea? watch Chelsea play without Terry in defence, the guy is invaluable to them. It's alright bringing youngsters through but you still need to surround them with experience as they gain experience.

Replacing Terry with Dawson for the European Championships would be a joke, the next World Cup will be time for the likes of Dawson to shine.

dawson made one mistake and was villafied for it, terry is overated and we need a new begining in my opinon. Crouch has the best goals/games ratio in the history of the english national team over a certain amount of games played. He is never given a chance to deliver because very often he doesn't play against the big teams.

Not being funny mate but can you clear up or explain the goals/games, in modem day football? Cos am sure steve bloomer and jimmy greaves had better records.

Steve Bloomer has that distinction actually. And he has plenty of chances against big teams. Crouch has only ever scored 2 game winning goals in competitive matches. He is really overrated

Archived