Sky Bet App

REDCAR

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I did check the other day too. It's not surprising if you believe the reports then we're due anything between a instant relegation to League One or a slap on the wrist. 

I would imagine with no point deductions, looking at the odds, we would be around 4/1 to be relegated (similar to Preston and Bristol City which is quite generous) and around 12/1 for promotion. If we have a points deduction then I'd imagine we would be 20/1 for promotion and 2/1 for relegation, perhaps less (15/8) in that ball park.

5 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Yeah, I did check the other day too. It's not surprising if you believe the reports then we're due anything between a instant relegation to League One or a slap on the wrist. 

I would imagine with no point deductions, looking at the odds, we would be around 4/1 to be relegated (similar to Preston and Bristol City which is quite generous) and around 12/1 for promotion. If we have a points deduction then I'd imagine we would be 20/1 for promotion and 2/1 for relegation, perhaps less (15/8) in that ball park.

I read somewhere the other day the odds for next season as things stand now,we are 66/1 with only 2 clubs promoted with longer odds

Paddy Power 

Win the league 40/1

Promotion 14/1

Virgin Bet

Win the league 50/1

Promotion 12/1

Not ignoring the relegation possibility, just they only have promotion odds at the minute.

Archived