Blue in peace

Friendly blue 92

After seeing your result last night I thought I'd come on to see the fan reaction and compare it to ours a few weeks ago pre-bowyer and its remarkably similar.

Fans divided, players that need to be moved on threads, manager out threads, posts about league 1 preparation. 

Its not just your forum where the similarities between the two of us are noticeable. You're currently playing the same as we did last season after the restart. Easy to score against, very little threat going forward, any sustained pressure you do mount still leads to no shots.

So just to say it's not too late for you guys but I think you do need to get rid of wazza and get somebody in for the final three games to get some pride back in the squad (us under redknapp).

People will say the manager doesn't matter as the players aren't good enough but it really does. You only have to look at our forum where Dean, Roberts and juke have gone from Sunday league standard to being hailed as a strong foundation for next season in a matter of weeks.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Friendly blue 92 said:

Take it from someone with far too much experience in late championship survival, it's never too late if you can just manage to get to the final day with something to play for.

How do you cope with the premature ageing having experience of this situation?

51 minutes ago, Friendly blue 92 said:

Take it from someone with far too much experience in late championship survival, it's never too late if you can just manage to get to the final day with something to play for.

Oh for a Paul Caddis moment !

Hi mate. I've lived in the West Midlands for nearly 30 years and have a lot of Blues mates. Thanks for the post on here. I hope we'll still be playing you lot next season as there's been some cracking games between our clubs in recent years. Sadly I think our clubs are moving in different directions. Good luck after we play you ?

17 hours ago, Carnero said:

Oh for a Paul Caddis moment !

That one was a little too close for comfort I'll be honest.

We now seem to be all but safe after last night, so whilst I can never bring myself to wish a defeat upon blues, I'll accept a draw Saturday. Will definitely be rooting for you against Wednesday on the final day.

Archived