Shinnie..one trick pony..

On 17/04/2021 at 23:20, minesahartington said:

Well what a great game this lad had. We know he can tackle and gives his all for the club but I think performance belied the often aired view that he has no vision or creativity. He even pinged a few cross field balls in between his superb assist and normal prolific closing down. He didn’t deserve to be on the losing side. Well done lad! I wish the rest of them had your drive!

You are bang on. He crosses well - better than most of our wingers/wing backs - he can shoot (remember that shot against the post), reliable penalty taker. He goes forward !!  Look he’s not Fabregas but for the destructive force that he is, he uses the ball well. Cant rule him out for player of the season. In my book, now him or Byrne

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Carnero said:

Nope, current contracts are counted at the L1 salary cap average for relegated clubs (for salary cap purposes), only new contracts/signings would be affected by the cap.

20210418_160827.jpg

What was the date of "today's vote"? [" …Any contract entered into on our prior to today's vote will be capped at an agreed divisional average until that contact expires …"

And does that mean that players with contracts signed after - whatever the date of the vote was - are not covered by the cap dispensation?

7 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

What was the date of "today's vote"? [" …Any contract entered into on our prior to today's vote will be capped at an agreed divisional average until that contact expires …"

And does that mean that players with contracts signed after - whatever the date of the vote was - are not covered by the cap dispensation?

No, because the key line for a relegated championship club is:

"Moving forwards, Clubs that are relegated will be permitted to cap all contracts at the divisional average prior to the Club’s relegation until those contracts expire."

Archived