Leeds United v Derby County

Day

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we can safely say Savage will be just as crap this season, but I still think we'l be able to carry him and still pick up 3 points in several games this season.

All he has to do is pass the ball forward (easier said than done) to one of the 3 attacking midfielders ahead of him, then sit back down again till the ball comes back in our half.

but i think we need to realise that players should be in the team on merit, savage isn't. Savage is in the team becasue he is rrobbie savage, why should the team have to carry him? that is essentially an admission he hinders us, he should stay as a coach, but he shouldn't be playing anymore.

but i think we need to realise that players should be in the team on merit, savage isn't. Savage is in the team becasue he is rrobbie savage, why should the team have to carry him? that is essentially an admission he hinders us, he should stay as a coach, but he shouldn't be playing anymore.

Coach Driver you mean.

He's got his Radio lined up next season, this season is a gimmic for the radio stattion that he will hopefully just have been playing ina match before he goes on air.

How long will it be before he puts his foot in it with a comment that upsets either a team mate, a ref, his manager or the fans?

Not long I would say.

I think Leeds will rely massively on Beccio on Saturday having lost Beckford to Everton and Snodgrass to injury. Those 3 were their threat last year scoring 47 out of their 76 league goals between them. It's like taking commons and Hulse out of Derbys team, no creativity, no finisher.

Don't get me wrong I think it will be tight, but if Nigel has got the balls to go there and try and win, I think it could be 3 points for the Rams.

Having said all that... I expect Nigel would be delighted to walk away with 0-0 from every away game this year so I am not going to get that excited.

Noooo, they don't stop selling tickets because there's no seats m'boy. Stand up all journey for full price.

If the roadrider did the same thing then you'd beraite youth.

It's not right when you think about it, but it's just accepted as being one of them things.

I recon we ought to start a facebook campaign for refunds for reduced tickets if you can't sit down.

Archived