cheating in F1

Dangerous

I think it should be noted that there was a grand prix yesterday and apparently there was a bit of "dodgy business" at the end.Apparently one driver let his team mate throught to win.

Amazing that it takes a bit of controversy to make this sport remotely interesting.

I havent seen the incident due to the fact that I have a life,dont wear spectacles or padded jackets with "texaco" stuck on them.

I have stressed before that there is only one way of making this a decent spectacle.Make each driver drink 15 pints of lager before the start of the race.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the first time this has happened and it won't be the last, although I can appreciate this sport is far too intelligent for you, you just keep throwing those arrows at the board and concentrate on the beer belly.

I stopped watching F1 because it's silly. It's either plain boring or full of scandals, fines and appeals. It's not a good sport if cheating is rife. Although I suppose you could say the same about football but I simply love it too much.

f1 is the biggest waste of time, money and lack of effort put in by the drivers tbh

For such an "intelligent" person you are wrong again, your starting to make a habit of this. Just because you don't like F1 or understand it doesn't make it a waste of time, if I was to say being gay is a biggest waste of time due to the fact I don't fancy men what would you say?.....exactly.

For such an "intelligent" person you are wrong again, your starting to make a habit of this. Just because you don't like F1 or understand it doesn't make it a waste of time, if I was to say being gay is a biggest waste of time due to the fact I don't fancy men what would you say?.....exactly.

I would say that being gay actually has an infinite purpose. Being gay is a population controller actually, it limits around 5% of the population of the earth mating which is around 300 million people mating. Where as formula 1 as well as many things, serves no purpose, actually it harms our planet with the amount of fuel used and poison gases going into our atmosphere, it actually destroy's our ozone layer or part of it, thus formula 1 does serve a purpose of slowly eroding our atmosphere, however i still think it's pointless

Being gay keeps public toilets and Elton John busy I guess, but I'd love to see you tell Stirling Moss, Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill they wasted they're time.

F1 is a sport and serves the same purpose as any other sport, Football, Rugby, Cricket and even Darts if we're going there, just because you either a) don't like it or b) don't understand it doesn't make it a waste of time, now quit your rubbish and get to bed!

Archived