cheating in F1

Dangerous

Being gay keeps public toilets and Elton John busy I guess, but I'd love to see you tell Stirling Moss, Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill they wasted they're time.

F1 is a sport and serves the same purpose as any other sport, Football, Rugby, Cricket and even Darts if we're going there, just because you either a) don't like it or b) don't understand it doesn't make it a waste of time, now quit your rubbish and get to bed!

you have came up with an erronious answer, fact is i was right about how homosexuals are a population controller, also i didn't dismiss any other sports which are including football, in the grand scheme of things daveo everything is pointless, because in 2 billion years we are going to be gobbled up by the andromeda (not sure if spelt correctly) galaxy which is vast nothingness and will engulf us all, to me though f1 is boring and even more pointless than living where the inevitability is ultimatly death like any other less sophisticated organism, the only thing less pointless in my opinon than formula 1 is religion

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pass me the razor blades someone. You were being narrow minded, something you like to accuse me of, now what times this andromeda coming? will I get to see what's going to happen to Denise in Eastenders?

you will indeed, it's coming in around 2 billion years by which time we'll be extinct or will have evolved anyway, and how was i being narrow minded? I never said that it has to be in everyones opinon a waste of time did I? I have never stated that as an absolute have I? It is my opinon which is what forums are for, broadcasting and sharing other peoples opinons

lol, read some of his books, seriously they are excellent, the same with dawkins, really good well written books, can find them at waterstones or at amazon, i have wanted to see hitchens in a debate for months but now he has cancer, he and dawkins are the only people who i truly admire apart from my mum and dad

no, he's an evolution scientist, written books likete selfish gene, the god delusion ect, very well written and thought out, hitchens best is god is not great but he writes on current affairs as well, if you google both of them or put them in youtube many clips and articles

How do you know he doesn't like F1? if he's a scientist he must love technology and F1 is all about technology, I reckon he could even sleep in a racing car bed at night and make racing car noises pretending he's Lewis Hamilton.

lol, in a way your right, but also in a way your wrong, science is in everything, however it's also truly in nothing if you catch my drift. Also completley different sector, I don't know if he likes it or not lol, a lot of the time he debates religion and teaches at oxford

Well you don't see the point in living, where better to start.

[sIZE=1]Disclaimer: If Young Ram tops himself tonight I was only joking, he might be wrong in 99% of what comes out of his keyboard but he was one of my members, I classed him as part of the family.[/sIZE]

Archived