10/11 away kit

sheepyderf

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont be sorry daveo :D, nah but there is no universal right answer in this situation, being right is personal in this. We will have different opinons on the board and manager, and we will always have differing opinons i think, but no-one is right because we have a different perspective on things. :D

Arrived this morning.

But I haven't been charged for it yet! :eek::confused::confused:

Nice shirt. Looks pretty great. Though the emblem is quite small. The foam transfer looks cheap and rushed. But overall, a good shirt I just need to be careful when I wash it. :)

Before watching the Leeds game yesterday I hadn't really made my mind up about the kit, but now I really like it looks quite sharp IMO and yesterday we looked like Sweden out there.:D

PS: Does anyone know who Doncasters are? They were the sponsor on the back of the kit.

Before watching the Leeds game yesterday I hadn't really made my mind up about the kit, but now I really like it looks quite sharp IMO and yesterday we looked like Sweden out there.:D

PS: Does anyone know who Doncasters are? They were the sponsor on the back of the kit.

I think they make the bits for Rolls Royce Engines. Based in Burton.

Oh right, like we're allgoing to run out and by spare parts for Jet engines now arn't we?

Who ever takes the money for advertising must be embarrased.

Bet Boeing were watching online and thought " oh, Doncasters! I'll give them a ring first thing Monday morning!"

Archived