So if the season restarted tomorrow but...

rammieib

Well if we get past June the 30th and we are actually playing then

Hamer - loan finished 

Clarke - loan finished 

Huddlestone - out of contract 

Martin - out of contract 

Forsyth - out of contract 

Anya - out of contract 

Bennett - out of contact 

- rather different line up options at that point - yes we may want to extend Clarke if allowed but why extend Hamer? 

We may offer new terms to Martin, Forsyth and Bennett and they may sign or may not sign new deals but we certainly wouldn’t offer extensions to Anya and Huddlestone would we?  

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/04/2020 at 08:30, TexasRam said:

Because imo Marriott is a fantastic player, the best striker we have and should be the 1st name on the team sheet. I thought your post was laughable, but that’s my opinion. Bielik hasn’t  really been given the games to show us what he can do, again IMO. So yes I would start the fully fit Polish international in my starting 11. Rooney can play anywhere in this league and shine, I’d like to see him behind a front two of Martin and Marriott. Does this answer your question? By they way in all of these posts there is no right or wrong answers, it’s all opinions..............

I wasn't saying there was a right or wrong answer, I just thought if you'd laughing react my post you'd care to explain what you thought I was wrong on, since I'd prefer to hear the reasoning rather than the pointless reaction. My post was laughable, but sure, Marriott is our best player - certainly not a hilariously weird opinion for a striker with below average stats who doesn't contribute in any other manner. 

43 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I wasn't saying there was a right or wrong answer, I just thought if you'd laughing react my post you'd care to explain what you thought I was wrong on, since I'd prefer to hear the reasoning rather than the pointless reaction. My post was laughable, but sure, Marriott is our best player - certainly not a hilariously weird opinion for a striker with below average stats who doesn't contribute in any other manner. 

Ok brilliant we both agree I’m right.

Archived