Summer's coming...

Mucker1884

In the midst of all this hoohah, mayhem, and folk not exactly concentrating, I thought it worth reminding that this coming weekend, you should "Spring forward" headlong towards Summer...

Officially, clocks should go forward from 1am to 2am this coming Sunday 29th March.

Personally, I like to do them all a couple of hours early, before bed, but then I've always been a bit of a rebel, me!

And hey... That's one hour less for Covid19 to try and take over the world, so hoorah to that!

All together now...

The Sun has got his hat on...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I've seen several videos and memes of people supposedly going crazy because they've got an hour more at home, I have pointed out that the clocks go forward and we actually have an hour less ?

Given many of us are effectively house bound, are you sure they weren't celebrating one hour less at home?

55 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Given many of us are effectively house bound, are you sure they weren't celebrating one hour less at home?

No, they were complaining about an hour more. They were joke videos along the lines of many that are being made each day of how everyone is going doolally (is that how you spell it?) as the days pass.

Archived