Gibson and Martin

WilkoRam

33 minutes ago, Mummy said:

Quite pathetic that you have to give a back handed compliment to the mom today typical pathetic Derby fan 

Really?? So I have given my opinion on why he’s never been one of my favourite players despite his goals and talent.

have a word with yourself pal - I’ve said what I saw today was a first class centre forward performance - how is that backhanded and that I want it to continue!!

Pathetic that you don’t understand what backhanded means!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GenBr said:

Chris Martin didn't play for us for 2 years. Then comes on to score at Leeds and then scores again today and then bags an assist to go with it. He had a hand in two of the 3 goals we scored today. Surely it would have been stranger not to ask a question about the guy who basically won us the match today.

Basically?

32 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

I've got to say, I didn't see a single instance of either of those today. Martin looked like a leader; he was calm, often giving out instructions and matched it with his level of performance. I can't remember him falling over once and he really seems far more mature now. 

2 goals and 1 assist in approx. 100 mins of play this season is hopefully an indication of the impact Martin might well have on this team. He's a terrific target man who even against big centre halves today, held the ball up well and brought others into play brilliantly. Long may it continue because it's pretty great seeing Martin scoring goals again for Derby 

You seem to have more eloquently explained my exact sentiment!! ??

9 minutes ago, Dava75 said:

Really?? So I have given my opinion on why he’s never been one of my favourite players despite his goals and talent.

have a word with yourself pal - I’ve said what I saw today was a first class centre forward performance - how is that backhanded and that I want it to continue!!

Pathetic that you don’t understand what backhanded means!!

So he’s not talented enough or scored enough goals to be your favourite. Tossxx

Archived